Monday 10 March 2014

Six Word Memoir (#4)


Author's note:

The reason that I chose this picture is because I thought it was really interesting  and had a very nice visual appeal with the large Washington monument in the background that has it's starchy reflection in the foreground. I chose those words for this six word memoir because I thought it was a good representation of how, even when you're standing alone, you're still surrounded by people, whether they're there physically or you understand that they will be around to protect you when you're mentally unable to take care if yourself. It also symbolizes the relationship between the U.S. and Canada. However on a personal level it represents the people that I know and the people that are close to me and how we watch out for each other and keep each other safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment